LSU Game

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

1. Ole miss was outflanked on almost long run by LSU. This defense is as bad as Tyrone's last year.
2. I don't know how much of it was being injured, or how much of it was him, but Shea was not good. Really felt like they should have stayed with Ta'amu after halftime.
3. WRs got outplayed by LSU dbs.
4. This coaching staff is in so far over their heads.
5. The NCAA needs to call it slick because they have clearly hurt us enough.
cajunrebel

Unfortunately I agree with everything you said. Coach O finally won a game in Oxford.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Total stupidity not playing Ta'amu the 2nd half. Shea never should've been in there. Went to my one and only game this year. The next time I'm in God's country, it'll be for basketball.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Wide receivers were not outplayed early. They just dropped the d*** balls. They had the Db’s beat on several plays early and before we got far behind and they just pinned their ears back, protection for Shea wasn’t bad. He just didn’t get rid of the ball, or run, in time.

And on that long interception early, D.K. was just going through the motions on his route...not full speed at all. Something has been off with him, and seemingly his connection with Shea, all year.
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

Rebchuck18 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:50 am Wide receivers were not outplayed early. They just dropped the d*** balls. They had the Db’s beat on several plays early and before we got far behind and they just pinned their ears back, protection for Shea wasn’t bad. He just didn’t get rid of the ball, or run, in time.

And on that long interception early, D.K. was just going through the motions on his route...not full speed at all. Something has been off with him, and seemingly his connection with Shea, all year.

Radio guys last night, repeatedly said, " ball was in the hands...should have made that catch "
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
Heath
All American
All American

Is it just me, or does all Orgeron do on the sideline is yell, "Let's Go!". It seems like every time they showed him on the sidelines, that is what he was doing. Reportedly, Joe Alleva (AD at LSU) had a "Come to Jesus" with Orgeron and his assistants after the Troy game, and told O to just allow his assistants to coach the game, and he STFU. (probably didn't use those words) Which is why I think LSU is now a decent to good team. They have the athletes, they just needed to get out from under O's direction. If LSU played State again, I think they win that game. JMO
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Doesn’t really matter now. O will find a way to ruin it for himself more than Lsu. Msu is the same Mullens team he has always had. They look a lot better this year cause the rest of us suck.
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Heath wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:58 pm Is it just me, or does all Orgeron do on the sideline is yell, "Let's Go!". It seems like every time they showed him on the sidelines, that is what he was doing. Reportedly, Joe Alleva (AD at LSU) had a "Come to Jesus" with Orgeron and his assistants after the Troy game, and told O to just allow his assistants to coach the game, and he STFU. (probably didn't use those words) Which is why I think LSU is now a decent to good team. They have the athletes, they just needed to get out from under O's direction. If LSU played State again, I think they win that game. JMO
Ha I thought the same thing during the game. Every time they showed him on the sidelines (which was a lot), his microphone was pushed up away from his mouth. I don't know that I ever saw him talking into his headset the entire game.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebelbear wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:19 pm
Heath wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:58 pm Is it just me, or does all Orgeron do on the sideline is yell, "Let's Go!". It seems like every time they showed him on the sidelines, that is what he was doing. Reportedly, Joe Alleva (AD at LSU) had a "Come to Jesus" with Orgeron and his assistants after the Troy game, and told O to just allow his assistants to coach the game, and he STFU. (probably didn't use those words) Which is why I think LSU is now a decent to good team. They have the athletes, they just needed to get out from under O's direction. If LSU played State again, I think they win that game. JMO
Ha I thought the same thing during the game. Every time they showed him on the sidelines (which was a lot), his microphone was pushed up away from his mouth. I don't know that I ever saw him talking into his headset the entire game.
How could you keep a straight face if he was all excited talking into that headset?