Scout Team

or, the "Our Backup QB is Better Than Yours" Bowl :

Landsharts - 23
Cast of "Deliverance" - 34
"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!"
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

an interesting thing about this game is that it is very likely that no matter which team is on offense, a backup QB will take a snap from a backup center and if he hands off, he will hand off to a backup running back.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

JustBlues wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:42 am an interesting thing about this game is that it is very likely that no matter which team is on offense, a backup QB will take a snap from a backup center and if he hands off, he will hand off to a backup running back.
We got a backup coach
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

bbqit wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:02 am
JustBlues wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:42 am an interesting thing about this game is that it is very likely that no matter which team is on offense, a backup QB will take a snap from a backup center and if he hands off, he will hand off to a backup running back.
We got a backup coach
Indeed, although in this case I don't know if that puts us at a disadvantage. The lack of experience in the head coach, offensive coordinator and defensive coordinator positions have certainly hurt us this year, but concerning Bielema is their coach, I'm not sure that our coaching situation hurts us this time.
jrhawki
Scout Team
Scout Team

2 bad teams in a spin and 1 has to lose. Hope its the Hogs. Go Rebels.....
GtownRebel
All American
All American

Ole Miss - 24
Hogs - 14
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I dunno, it just feels like the hogs complete a 40 yard pass to mid field, use 6 laterals, manage to get to the 5 yard line, use the next play to kick a field goal that wins the game that was tipped and bounced off two bars of the goal post before it went thru.
GtownRebel
All American
All American

LOL!!! Lots of drama. Wilkins and Patterson are out, so new QB and Swinney. I see the new backfield as a plus. Not much tape on them. Defense is the wild card.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Over 400 yards rushing..

Rebs 30
Hogs 28
GtownRebel
All American
All American

GtownRebel wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:23 pm LOL!!! Lots of drama. Wilkins and Patterson are out, so new QB and Swinney. I see the new backfield as a plus. Not much tape on them. Defense is the wild card.
You should go to Vegas with that prediction coming true.