Ta'Amu Arkansas game

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Goroth

Wow... there goes that man.

So far impressed with the guy. Really really impressed. It is Arkansas though.
Goroth

Oh well he missed on a couple throws and got lucky. But he finally ran out of luck and the INT.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

When you are at home and have a 31-7 lead on a winless conference team...you gotta win. Period. Defense can't give up 24 points. Just can't.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

The D remembered who they were... We have some type of curse with Arkansas.
jrhawki
Scout Team
Scout Team

Not sure how we can just up and walk off the field leaving the other team playing. OH well we have time to over come...I hope.....Go Rebels
Goroth

Defense is a let down, as always. The offense is still plenty good enough to win this game. Just have to make it work.

Arkansas has 2 trick plays today and are 0-2 on them. Maybe don't get so cute.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Offense isn’t that good if you ask me. We have skilled players but that only gets as far as coaching takes them. Arkansas just might be a worse team than us...and we still could lose this one. AD has work to do.
Goroth

I am done with this season if Ole Miss blows this game. Not that the season wasn't already done.
Goroth

From a blowout to a complete choke job. This is worse than the Bama thrashing to me. Why would this team even want to finish this season now.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

And I’m done, I won’t gice another dime to ole miss until this staff is gone. ’ll be back during basketball season.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Agree, can we just forfeit the rest if the season to start focusing 100% on our coaching search?
Goroth

Terrible coaching is clear when you getting embarrassed in the 2nd half of almost every game. Welcome back Ole Miss football. How I have not missed you.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

WildRebel wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:10 pm Offense isn’t that good if you ask me. We have skilled players but that only gets as far as coaching takes them. Arkansas just might be a worse team than us...and we still could lose this one. AD has work to do.
37 points should be enough to win 99% of your games.

The defense is the worst I've seen in a long time. That loss was inexcusable. I have support Bjork through all of this, but am now starting to question that after making such a big offer to retain Luke. Should've let him go to S. Carolina
Some Random Dude
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

lewindha wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:36 pm
WildRebel wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:10 pm Offense isn’t that good if you ask me. We have skilled players but that only gets as far as coaching takes them. Arkansas just might be a worse team than us...and we still could lose this one. AD has work to do.
37 points should be enough to win 99% of your games.

The defense is the worst I've seen in a long time. That loss was inexcusable. I have support Bjork through all of this, but am now starting to question that after making such a big offer to retain Luke. Should've let him go to S. Carolina
I promise you I could do the same thing for 930K less.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

This is the worst team Ole Miss team that has elite talent in several positions. It is mind boggling to watch. I knew we were going to get beat after the scoop and score. There are too many problems to type. Up 31-7 and they find a way to lose. The positive, maybe big Bret won't get fired before we can hire a coach.