Tubberville ARE YOU READY?

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

Anyone that was at the game.....guess that did not go over well... Associate A.D. apologizing today saying he thought it would be funny.
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

If we had won the game this would not be an issue today.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

1OLEMISSREBEL wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:27 pm Anyone that was at the game.....guess that did not go over well... Associate A.D. apologizing today saying he thought it would be funny.
Let's just say there was a certain amount of booing when he appeared on screen. LOTS of booing.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

1OLEMISSREBEL wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:27 pm Anyone that was at the game.....guess that did not go over well... Associate A.D. apologizing today saying he thought it would be funny.
Let's just say there was a certain amount of booing when he appeared on screen. LOTS of booing.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

People are offended too easily.. If you boo'ed, cool.. I don't have beef with that, but the fact that Bjork had to issue an apology for something as innocent as that, is absurd.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Most of the booing happened when they showed tubby up in the booth, on the jumbotran. That drew more boos than him leading the cheer. It was stupid of him being the choice to lead the cheer. I laughed as much as I booed, it was kinda comical.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

It just seems there is a sizeable LACK of self-awareness going on in the athletic dept. Apparently there was an auction for an autographed Dak Prescott Cowboys helmet...a former State QB...the week before the Egg Bowl...you know, the team who has colluded to partially put us in the position we are in.
Some Random Dude
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

lewindha wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:27 pm It just seems there is a sizeable LACK of self-awareness going on in the athletic dept. Apparently there was an auction for an autographed Dak Prescott Cowboys helmet...a former State QB...the week before the Egg Bowl...you know, the team who has colluded to partially put us in the position we are in.
Agree in part. It’s not a lack of self awareness. I think it’s past time to realize this is on purpose.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Like I said, start with vitter, all the way to the ball boys....... fire them all.
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

rebeljim wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:38 pm Like I said, start with vitter, all the way to the ball boys....... fire them all.
The sooner the better
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!