MSU Prediction Thread

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Morris' name is now being mentioned. This is horrible news. Also hearing Norvell has now fallen down the list for some reason. I'd just soon keep Luke and let him bring in his on coaches rather than Morris. And I still want Norvell.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Because norvell doesn’t want the job, simple as that. I don’t want Luke as HC. I respect the man for his loyalty and commitment but he shouldn’t be coaching at this level. If we keep Luke, there has to be MAJOR changes to the coordinator positions.
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:48 pm Morris' name is now being mentioned. This is horrible news. Also hearing Norvell has now fallen down the list for some reason. I'd just soon keep Luke and let him bring in his on coaches rather than Morris. And I still want Norvell.
I agree about Morris. Norvell, Pruitt, maybe Brent Venables would be fine with me.

If the choices are Taggart, Strong, or Morris, just keep Luke don’t pay him much and be ready to be a .500 team from here on out and focus on winning the Egg Bowl each year.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebchuck18 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:09 pm
rebeljim wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:48 pm Morris' name is now being mentioned. This is horrible news. Also hearing Norvell has now fallen down the list for some reason. I'd just soon keep Luke and let him bring in his on coaches rather than Morris. And I still want Norvell.
I agree about Morris. Norvell, Pruitt, maybe Brent Venables would be fine with me.

If the choices are Taggart, Strong, or Morris, just keep Luke don’t pay him much and be ready to be a .500 team from here on out and focus on winning the Egg Bowl each year.
Supposedly Tagart isn't interested. Morris may be the leader.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food