Shea is thinking about transferring

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

bbolden
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

To be honest I was certainly surprised because he was the main player saying that they were playing for Matt to get the job. I know this was before the sanctions in his defense.
jrhawki
Scout Team
Scout Team

Best of Luck to the lad, not much future at Ole Miss for the next few years. Hopefully Luke can start the 4-5 year plan and we can rebound as we have in the past. We have a QB for next year in Ta'mu.
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

He’s a good kid who gave it his all every time out on the field. Best of luck wherever he ends up.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

I wish him the best and he will do great things wherever he goes. Don’t blame him one bit. He has a future and should pursue his dreams. Truth is, we don’t have room for Shea and Jordan. He knows Jordan played well enough to keep his job. I’ve heard people call Shea selfish for this but I think it’s the exact opposite. Good luck.
steve nichols
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

The problem is he's actively recruiting other players to go to Michigan with him. His brother on the football staff was calling players yesterday also.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

steve nichols wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:55 am The problem is he's actively recruiting other players to go to Michigan with him. His brother on the football staff was calling players yesterday also.
I’ve heard those rumors as well. I don’t like that if they’re true. I’m ok with him leaving but don’t try and hurt us as you do. I’ve heard Little is most likely gone and so is Deontay Anderson. Both of which I think were already planning their exit with Shea.
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

WildRebel wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:45 pm
steve nichols wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:55 am The problem is he's actively recruiting other players to go to Michigan with him. His brother on the football staff was calling players yesterday also.
I’ve heard those rumors as well. I don’t like that if they’re true. I’m ok with him leaving but don’t try and hurt us as you do. I’ve heard Little is most likely gone and so is Deontay Anderson. Both of which I think were already planning their exit with Shea.
Little would be an absolute fool to leave. He would put off his exit to the NFL by at least a year and risk injury in the mean time.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

I’m not saying a few won’t leave but I don’t think Michigan has room, or even wants to, use that many scholarships on our players. They could very well leave and go elsewhere but I don’t see Michigan taking them all.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I don't think Little or Mathews go anywhere.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Harbough could talk to anybody he wants but still has to do it under handed. I think a few of the talking heads on the radio are right. He will be gone from Michigan in two years
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

What does it say about Harbaugh that he is recruiting our third string DB and injured QB? You don’t see Urban Meyer or Nick Saban here poaching instead of coaching.

He can’t beat Ohio State or even little brother Michigan State. He is desperate and will soon be gone.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Rebchuck18 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:23 pm What does it say about Harbaugh that he is recruiting our third string DB and injured QB? You don’t see Urban Meyer or Nick Saban here poaching instead of coaching.

He can’t beat Ohio State or even little brother Michigan State. He is desperate and will soon be gone.
I agree with your point but I think Shea wanted to be at Michigan. Saban cant recruit our players😀 thankfully.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Yeah from what I've heard it wasn't Harbaugh who came after our guys. They went after him
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

WildRebel wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:54 pm
Rebchuck18 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:23 pm What does it say about Harbaugh that he is recruiting our third string DB and injured QB? You don’t see Urban Meyer or Nick Saban here poaching instead of coaching.

I agree with your point but I think Shea wanted to be at Michigan. Saban cant recruit our players😀 thankfully.
Agreed...but neither Meyers nor Saban (if allowed) would be as receptive or as crass. Because they aren’t desperate. Harbaugh is. His abrasive ass has a shelf life of about five years...and if he isn’t winning big that period shrinks...it’s already shrinking in Ann Arbor.