Why you’re wrong if you wish shea the best

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

A ton of evidence has come out that all he’s done the last few weeks is try to recruit all our best offensive weapons to come to Michigan with him. He called D.K. and was cussed out for it. So far we have lost seven players, the important ones being Van Jefferson, Shea, Jarrion Street ( due to the fact that he could play RB, of which we only have two, or linebacker, of which none remaining are that good), and Breon Dixon. Shea is trying his best to get Greg little to transfer with him. *beep* Shea Patterson, every time life gets hard he and his family runs away. This will be his fifth school in four years. Think about that.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

You’re wrong for judging people from here say. I don’t know the kid personally and don’t know anyone he deals with. What I do see is tons of lies and useless rumors that get started via the internet. If he is doing that, it’s not OK, but I do not know that to be the truth. I’ve said the same about Freeze also.
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I think it is pretty common knowledge that he AND his brother are recruiting our players for Michigan.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

It’s common knowledge because it’s what someone said and now it's spread from one ear to the next, that doesnt make it true.

I don’t like when people get on the internet and curse out college players(and their family) over rumors like this. It’s petty and weak. You do know what his dad does right Jrebel? Since they “run” all the time...
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Well it is being reported by the moderators of the Reb boards. And we do know Shea's father is a loon.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

I wish a lot of poster’s lives were blasted over message boards. I’m sure some us would be called a lot worse.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

WildRebel wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:46 pm I wish a lot of poster’s lives were blasted over message boards. I’m sure some us would be called a lot worse.
I'm an angel, never done wrong in my life..... :lol:
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food