Tulane

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Game 1 has been postponed until Saturday at noon. Rebs are leading 2-1 in the bottom of the 5th with 2 outs and 1 on. Rollison was on his game again tonight. 9Ks in 5 innings. He only faced 18 batters.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

He made 1 bad pitch tonight and it cost us a run. Shame the game got rained out because he was starting to find his rhythm after “struggling” to establish the plate through the first 2 innings. Bats not looking good, so it may be a good thing to start fresh tomorrow.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Rebs hang on and win game 1. 5-4. Took a commanding 5-1 lead in the 7th but Tulane made it a game in the next frame 5-4. Stokes and Woolfolk came in and finished strong.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

And also take game 2 by score of 9-1 with tulanes only run coming from an unearned run in the first inning. Feigl was outstanding today and looks to be better than ever...very good sign hope he can keep it going. I was very impressed with Carraci who pitched 2 innings. Bats looked much improved in game 2. Let’s get the sweep tomorrow!
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Our pitching has been great, especially the starters, so far. If we hit consistently like we did today this team can be really special. Kessinger has been on fire lately. We need that out of him.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Rebs get the sweep with a 6-3 win today.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

rebelbear wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:41 pm Our pitching has been great, especially the starters, so far. If we hit consistently like we did today this team can be really special. Kessinger has been on fire lately. We need that out of him.
I agree. Kessinger has been seeing the ball so much better this season. So much potential at the plate out of the young guys. I think if they keep their confidence up, which I see is getting stronger by the game, we can make some noise this year. I have 100% confidence in our pitching staff....starters to bullpen.