USC game 3

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

oxpatchreb
All American
All American

Updates anyone? Gametracker is "working" but it's stuck on pregame for me.

How we doin'?
Last edited by oxpatchreb on Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L. S. WHO?
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

bottom 6th SC leads 4-0.
john_avery_fast
All SEC
All SEC

Gamecocks win 4-1, Overbeck hit a HR to knock off the goose egg in the top 9th, but no more.

Gotta give Satterwhite and Buckvitch credit for battling hard after the 1st to keep this within striking distance.
I give no credit to what was supposed to be the greatest offense in OM baseball history, and not just for today, but all season.
We need a new hitting coach. the offensive production has been worsening since we hired him.
Formerly known as 'olemsdave76'
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

olemsdave76 wrote:Gamecocks win 4-1, Overbeck hit a HR to knock off the goose egg in the top 9th, but no more.

Gotta give Satterwhite and Buckvitch credit for battling hard after the 1st to keep this within striking distance.
I give no credit to what was supposed to be the greatest offense in OM baseball history, and not just for today, but all season.
We need a new hitting coach. the offensive production has been worsening since we hired him.
Hear! Hear!
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

Don't give up on Coach Rob yet. Before coming to Ole Miss his teams were in the top 5 of the nation in run production for two or three years. We've seen how good our offense COULD be. Don't give up hope on him yet. If we had consistency then we'd be about unstoppable in offensive production.
GO REBELS!!!