Murray State Game

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

oxfordrebel
All American
All American

I wasn't able to make it out to the park tonight and 105.5 went out because of the storm this afternoon, so no radio. But Gamewatcher tells me that the Rebels took out some frustrations tonight on Murray State. Rebs win 15-5 thanks in large part to a 5 run 1st and a 9 run 6th!

No details, but good to see a win to get back on track. Guys travel to Jonesboro tomorrow night to take on A-State. Need to take revenge. A-State handed the Rebs their first loss of the year last month and things unraveled from there. Maybe a win over A-State could have a very positive effect on the guys to finish up the season strong!
GO REBELS!!!
Heath
All American
All American

well, I hope they are still hitting like that this weekend against Arky. If we don't play well, the Rebs could go from 1st to 3rd in the SEC West and that would sucketh.!!
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

Well, d***. I left after the 5th so I missed the 9 run 6th. We were killing the left side of the infield in the first though. Logan Williams had a hard hit ball down the line which was encouraging.
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

I know a bit about Murray sine im from KY. They arent that good. NUff said
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

BigTrev34 wrote:I know a bit about Murray sine im from KY. They arent that good. NUff said
True, but for the Rebs to drop 15 runs on them is encouraging for this offense that can be stagnant at times against even the worst opponents.
GO REBELS!!!
oxpatchreb
All American
All American

oxfordrebel wrote:
BigTrev34 wrote:I know a bit about Murray sine im from KY. They arent that good. NUff said
True, but for the Rebs to drop 15 runs on them is encouraging for this offense that can be stagnant at times against even the worst opponents.
Agreed. It's better than winning by 1 run in the 9th........ or worse, LOSING by 1 run in the 9th to a nobody. Both of which are completely in the realm of possibility for this Rebel team.

I'll take our crushing 10 run victory and hang my hat on it for now. 8)
L. S. WHO?