UGA- Game One

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

Is there anybody out there that cares at this point? If you do, do you have a score?
Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

UGA 3 OM 1

After 2.

2nd inning started bad with a HBP. Of course, our SS makes an error later in the inning. Ferguson is playing SS tonight, I don't guess it matters who plays SS for us.

Pretty sure all 3 runs were unearned.
felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

Redbluedude wrote:UGA 3 OM 1

After 2.

2nd inning started bad with a HBP. Of course, our SS makes an error later in the inning. Ferguson is playing SS tonight, I don't guess it matters who plays SS for us.
Thanks Rebeldude. When I played Babe Ruth ball our short stop didn't make half the errors that Stuyversant and Ferguson have committed this year! :roll: :roll: :roll:
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

Dawgs win 5-4. Kind of a thrill in the 9th as we got a runner at 2nd, but Henry failed to drive in the run. Their closer Fields is just unstoppable. He has no blown saves this season.

I'm going out of town for the weekend on business. Keep cheering the guys on for me. We need at least one win this weekend. Last I heard Bama was ahead of Ark 7-4. If they held on to win then we're now TIED with Bama for the Western division lead. If we're going to get to Hoover (and post-season) then we've NEED at least one win here given the remaining schedule.
GO REBELS!!!