Auburn - Game One

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

felicianareb wrote:Ferguson! 3-run HOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rebs WIN 7-6!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Wooohooo MERCY!!! Nice. I had to go to a little get togetherand we were down 3-6. That was around the 7th inning. I felt sure that we had given that one away. Errors are killing us. Woke up this morning and saw this, a great way to start the day.
RichmondVAReb
Scout Team
Scout Team

Redbluedude wrote:
felicianareb wrote:Ferguson! 3-run HOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rebs WIN 7-6!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Well, folks, we will see what happens from here on out; however, I have seen this kind of emotional victory lead to gigantic turnarounds psychologically for teams in various sports. I know we have had fielding probs and pitching probs and hitting probs and injury probs and whatever other kind of probs, but this single home run could be a huge event in our baseball history. Somehow, I believe Coach Bianco is going to use this event psychologically to lift that team to where it should be with the talent it has. I surely hope I'm not wrong. Today's game will be interesting from this standpoint----WILL IT BE A NEW DAY FOR REBEL BASEBALL STARTING TODAY?
RebelBond
Scout Team
Scout Team

RichmondVAReb wrote:
Redbluedude wrote:
Well, folks, we will see what happens from here on out; however, I have seen this kind of emotional victory lead to gigantic turnarounds psychologically for teams in various sports. I know we have had fielding probs and pitching probs and hitting probs and injury probs and whatever other kind of probs, but this single home run could be a huge event in our baseball history. Somehow, I believe Coach Bianco is going to use this event psychologically to lift that team to where it should be with the talent it has. I surely hope I'm not wrong. Today's game will be interesting from this standpoint----WILL IT BE A NEW DAY FOR REBEL BASEBALL STARTING TODAY?
I hope you are right, but I don't think with the problems we have had that one home run turns it around. I think it was the "even a blind hog finds an acorn every now and then" type of situation. Again, I hope not but it is my feeling

RebelBond
www.bigfoamyhead.com

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and it annoys the pig.
- Paul Dickson