Vote for Scott Bittle

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Best basball player in MS..Cellular South Ferriss Trophy..
Scott is currently in 3rd place (Conn, USM 2nd, Noland, DSU 1st)

https://www.cellularsouth.com/ProvatoCo ... ontest.jsp
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

Keep voting. You can vote multiple times. He's in 2nd right now behind Conn by a large number...
GO REBELS!!!
GtownRebel
All American
All American

Need help to get it closer than it is - 13,000 votes behind right now. We have made up 10,000 today, but need help on this from others on here.
Heath
All American
All American

From what I just saw, he was in 1st place with 44% of the votes!!! Go, Scottie, Go. Close this one out, buddy.
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

He's up by over 17,000 votes now. Don't look at the one under his picture. That's only the phone votes. Look at the web vote. That appears to be the REAL vote. Or at least just the web vote perhaps, but 17,000 more than makes up for the 3,800 he's down in the text vote.
GO REBELS!!!
Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

I just voted and he's down by 150,000+ votes. Something smells.
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

Ah, someone from USM decided to get cute and wrote a little bot to go vote for Conn over and over. That's the only explanation. This is why you write smart polls to keep this kind of junk from happening. Does USM even have enough fans to get 175,000 votes over night on a relatively obscure webpage?

If the people at Cell South will notice this and check their logs, I think they'll have to invalidate this poll.
GO REBELS!!!
Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

oxfordrebel wrote:Ah, someone from USM decided to get cute and wrote a little bot to go vote for Conn over and over. That's the only explanation. This is why you write smart polls to keep this kind of junk from happening. Does USM even have enough fans to get 175,000 votes over night on a relatively obscure webpage?

If the people at Cell South will notice this and check their logs, I think they'll have to invalidate this poll.
Yep, Conn's getting a little over 400 votes every minute. Buzzard's.
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

Redbluedude wrote:
oxfordrebel wrote:Ah, someone from USM decided to get cute and wrote a little bot to go vote for Conn over and over. That's the only explanation. This is why you write smart polls to keep this kind of junk from happening. Does USM even have enough fans to get 175,000 votes over night on a relatively obscure webpage?

Yep, Conn's getting a little over 400 votes every minute. Buzzard's.
They'll do anything to beat Ole Miss, won't they?
GO REBELS!!!
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

Kellum announced during the game just now that the Cell South fan vote has been suspended and deemed a tie because they were unsure about the online vote totals. All three guys tie. :lol:
GO REBELS!!!