UK Game this Week

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

Top of 7th: Henry grounds out, Fuller Smith singles, Power hits into fielder's choice, Smith out at 2nd. Starter Russin yanked. Albers in in relief. Overbeck singles, lead runner moves to 2nd. Matt Smith strikes out. Can't score. Can't win. If nobody's out there this is my last post.
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

here I am
felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

You just thought you wanted an update...After 7 1/2 KY 10-4.
felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

More good news: After 8, KY 12-4.
felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

Rebels finish with a whimper. :evil: :x :evil: :oops: FINAL: KY 12-4. I'm ready for football...
Heath
All American
All American

Thanks so much for the updates. I wound up being pretty busy and did not have a chance to look until now (nearly 11 pm). Looks like I didn't miss much. Hopefully we can rally tomorrow and Saturday and hopefully some other teams lost (like Bama, Fla, Ark., and S.C.). Seems like Lance has gotten worse as the season has gone on. Oh well, better luck tomorrow.

Thanks again for the updates, FelicianaReb!
Heath
All American
All American

And thank you, Mississippi State, for beating Arkansas. And thank you, Florida, for beating Vandy (although that may not help us out much). And thank you, Tenn., for beating S.C. These games should help OM in the standings.

And why is Bianco continuing to play J. Henry over Travis? Henry has gone 4 for his last 15 from the lead-off spot! I thought Travis was doing much better. But oh well!! i guess I don't get paid to coach. :roll:
john_avery_fast
All SEC
All SEC

No longer am I gonna fall back on the crutch this team is underachieving; this team is NOT as talented as we thought.
Most disappointing aspect this year IMHO has not been the pitching staff. It has been defenst and these so-called stud JUCO guys that came in and for the most part cannot figure out how to get a hit against a D-1 pitcher.
Formerly known as 'olemsdave76'
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Heath wrote:And thank you, Mississippi State, for beating Arkansas. And thank you, Florida, for beating Vandy (although that may not help us out much). And thank you, Tenn., for beating S.C. These games should help OM in the standings.

And why is Bianco continuing to play J. Henry over Travis? Henry has gone 4 for his last 15 from the lead-off spot! I thought Travis was doing much better. But oh well!! i guess I don't get paid to coach. :roll:
Do you have a personal vendetta against Henry? Just asking.

He was awesome last year and I had heard that he was starting to turn it around late this year. Maybe not.
Some Random Dude