UK: Game Two

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

Can't get any game tonight on the radio. Did we forfeit?
Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

In the 3rd 0-0 but they have men on 1st and 3rd with no outs. We can't field a bunt.

They just scored on a nubber, 0-1.
felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

Redbluedude wrote:In the 3rd 0-0 but they have men on 1st and 3rd with no outs. We can't field a bunt.

They just scored on a nubber, 0-1.
Thanks Rebeldude. I just found a broadcast on the KY website. I hate the annnouncer. The game on the field is almost an afterthought with him. He does mention the game once in a while...
Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

I'm about to leave here and go and eat. Listening to us depresses me. Later.
felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

Redbluedude wrote:I'm about to leave here and go and eat. Listening to us depresses me. Later.
Don't blame you. These Rebels need some Atomic Balm in the 'ol jockstrap.
felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

If anybody cares, KY up 7-0 after 4. This team was D.O.A. in Lexington. What a waste of four dollar gasoline...
Heath
All American
All American

That is horrible! Lynn and Pomeranz haven't done worth a darn lately... or not what they are used to doing. Hopefully some other teams will lose to help us out!!
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

DANMIT!!! I love Ole Miss to it's core, but this is soooooo typical. Great players, great team, great potential, but *boom* *right on the face we fall* I am sooooo tired of this shi----business!
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson
Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Heath wrote:That is horrible! Lynn and Pomeranz haven't done worth a darn lately... or not what they are used to doing. Hopefully some other teams will lose to help us out!!
The thing is, it's not just the pitchers, it's the errors, it's not being able to hit, it's not being able to drive runs in with men in scoring position, it's not taking advantage of opportunities.

Solid players with no leaders on the team. Many players have made comments about that they 'will turn it on when they need to' well, that was about 2 months ago and it just ain't happening.
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Redbluedude wrote:
Heath wrote:That is horrible! Lynn and Pomeranz haven't done worth a darn lately... or not what they are used to doing. Hopefully some other teams will lose to help us out!!
The thing is, it's not just the pitchers, it's the errors, it's not being able to hit, it's not being able to drive runs in with men in scoring position, it's not taking advantage of opportunities.

Solid players with no leaders on the team. Many players have made comments about that they 'will turn it on when they need to' well, that was about 2 months ago and it just ain't happening.
the head coach needs to replace some assistants.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Is this baseball team even worth a thread anymore????
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

So sad. Went from being #2 in the nation to being in a must-win tonight to survive.

Guess we'll just wait and see what happens now...
GO REBELS!!!