SEC Tourney Bracket

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

We're playing UGA Wednesday at 5:00 (CT).

http://www.secsports.com/index.php?s=&u ... _well_id=2
oxpatchreb
All American
All American

Redbluedude wrote:We're playing UGA Wednesday at 5:00 (CT).

http://www.secsports.com/index.php?s=&u ... _well_id=2
Not only did we completely collapse from a #2 national ranking to the LAST team in our own conference tourney, but for an ADDED bonus, LSU is a *beep*ing 2 SEED, West Champs, 16 in a row and hotter than the Sun...........uuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhh................

:sure: :scratch: :eek2:
L. S. WHO?
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

I'm not real fired up about our bracket. UGA, Bama, and UK. We'll face at least two of those, none of whom we have a winning record against this season, BUT it's the SEC Tourney and, as has been proven time and again, it's a whole new ballgame when everyone gets to Hoover.
GO REBELS!!!
rebeloke
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

oxfordrebel wrote:I'm not real fired up about our bracket. UGA, Bama, and UK. We'll face at least two of those, none of whom we have a winning record against this season, BUT it's the SEC Tourney and, as has been proven time and again, it's a whole new ballgame when everyone gets to Hoover.
Correct me if I am wrong but we do not have a winning record against the majority of SEC schools this year.
felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

rebeloke wrote:
oxfordrebel wrote:I'm not real fired up about our bracket. UGA, Bama, and UK. We'll face at least two of those, none of whom we have a winning record against this season, BUT it's the SEC Tourney and, as has been proven time and again, it's a whole new ballgame when everyone gets to Hoover.
Correct me if I am wrong but we do not have a winning record against the majority of SEC schools this year.
We've definitely had more stagger than swagger this year...