Grambling

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Rebs win Game 1 by a final score of 15-2. Ole Miss pitchers had a total of 14 strikeouts, 11 of those from Bramlett. It was also Bianco's 600th win at Ole Miss and 700th of his career.
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

Back to #4 in the RPI. Good early start to the season. This team has not let me down yet. Like our chances against everyone we play.
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Game 2 for today has been moved to 6:30. Also of note, the Ball State team we whipped last weekend in SC beat LSU last night 7-1.
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

I saw the Ball State score. LSU gets a lot of credit for past achievement every year. I still think the three best teams in the SEC this year are Florida, Vandy and Ole Miss, in no particular order.
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Today's game has been postponed until tomorrow. We will play two 7 inning games beginning at 12:00.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Don't understand the reasoning of moving the game to a later (6:30) start from the earlier start for today's game. Anyone could see the rain was coming in later. That just made no sense.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Rebs won game 2 by a final of 7-3 for our 9th straight win. Going for the sweep and lead the final game 2-0 after 3. It will be a 7 inning game.
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

2-1 after 4
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

15-1, 10 in a row. #3 RPI. Should move into Top Ten in all polls this week.
academy reb
Scout Team
Scout Team

This week coming we have a five game road swing. Two midweek at UAB. We owe them something from last year. Then on to Rocky Top. Pitching will be tested. We have good bull pen and bats are heating up. I really like the first six. Bottom of order needs some supplement.

This team can be really special.
I only like helmeted sports, hockey, baseball, football, war.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Team looking really good at this point. Still concerned with fielding, don't remember a team that committed this many errors in recent memory, but guess it's just gonna be our weak point as I don't see a significant change there happening. I think we'll see the bats coming around as the year goes on, especially Cloyd. Surprised he hasn't hit better thus far, but they'll get more comfortable as the year progresses. Kind of excited about this team.