Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Rebs up 5-0 after 5 innings in B'ham.
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

8-1 final. Rebs improve to 16-1 on the year and have won 11 straight games. Game 2 of the midweek series will be at 11am Wednesday.
rebeloni
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Does anyone know of an online radio station I could listen to Rebel baseball? I'm isolated while at work and can't pick up any normal radio airwaves.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeloni wrote:Does anyone know of an online radio station I could listen to Rebel baseball? I'm isolated while at work and can't pick up any normal radio airwaves.
Here's the official site. Click on listen where game is listed. U may can even watch it on internet. The announcers will be UAB's.
http://www.olemisssports.com/

Here's WHBQ in Memphis. They also carry most games, and with the Ole Miss announcers. Not sure if they carry today's game or not.
http://www.sports56whbq.com/
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

What a wild 5th. We scored 5 runs without a hit or error. Scored our runs on walks and wild pitches.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

rebeloni wrote:Does anyone know of an online radio station I could listen to Rebel baseball? I'm isolated while at work and can't pick up any normal radio airwaves.
It's too late for today, but if you have the TuneIn Radio app you can listen to OM baseball games for free on there.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote:What a wild 5th. We scored 5 runs without a hit or error. Scored our runs on walks and wild pitches.
When a team is on a run, crazy things like this happen. I hope it's a sign for the rest of the season.
Some Random Dude
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

So far, we're tough to beat. We've dominated most games, and in the few we haven't, such as come-from-behind wins, we've just done whatever was necessary to prevail. 12 in a row in baseball is difficult to achieve, but we've done it. I also like the way Bianco has pulled people when they were running out of steam. We have great pitching depth, and it shows. Knoxville, here we come!