UT-Martin

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Rebs pick up a win over UT-Martin 8-2 in an early game today. For the first time in the history of Ole Miss baseball the Rebels are 20-2.
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

This was School Day. There were reportedly almost 7,000 schoolchildren from all over North Miss. attending this game. What a great way to cultivate future Rebel fans!
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

These guys are fun! Baseball season gonna be exciting.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Titles 'R Us wrote:This was School Day. There were reportedly almost 7,000 schoolchildren from all over North Miss. attending this game. What a great way to cultivate future Rebel fans!
I've head there were 12,000 school children, seated in right and left field. They had a blast with Rebel the bear. The main thing about this victory, NO ERRORS. Thinking we need to find another Sunday starter, maybe even another Saturday starter. We have the arms to do it. And I think Fitzsimmons needs to be in the lineup somewhere. He's batting over .450 right now.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
GtownRebel
All American
All American

rebeljim wrote:
Titles 'R Us wrote:This was School Day. There were reportedly almost 7,000 schoolchildren from all over North Miss. attending this game. What a great way to cultivate future Rebel fans!
I've head there were 12,000 school children, seated in right and left field. They had a blast with Rebel the bear. The main thing about this victory, NO ERRORS. Thinking we need to find another Sunday starter, maybe even another Saturday starter. We have the arms to do it. And I think Fitzsimmons needs to be in the lineup somewhere. He's batting over .450 right now.
DH at least. As far as arms we have a lot and plenty in the bull pen. I think we are OK for now but the Sat. and Sun. starters may not be pitching as we get closer to CWS. Just saying like you did, we have a lot of pitchers.