Arky game 2

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Rebs up 4-0 after 3. Swinging the bats well tonight. Parkinson also pitching good.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

And pigs hit homer right as I posted.
academy reb
Scout Team
Scout Team

Parkinson pitched into the sixth, 5 and 1/3. 90 or so pitches. Good performance. We need nine more outs and a run or two. Two on no outs in the bottom of the sixth.
I only like helmeted sports, hockey, baseball, football, war.
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

WildRebel wrote:And pigs hit homer right as I posted.
Haha, I was about to start a new thread right before that homer and then thought nah I don't want to jinx it.

We're up 6-1 in the 7th now. Defense has been outstanding tonight. Olenek is having a nice game at the plate and in RF.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

What was that u said about defense?????? ERRORS, stupid errors. Just gave up 3 runs cause our CF can't catch a routine fly ball. We need to take error free ball 101.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

rebeljim wrote:What was that u said about defense?????? ERRORS, stupid errors. Just gave up 3 runs cause our CF can't catch a routine fly ball. We need to take error free ball 101.
You were waiting on that one weren't you. Rebs now up 12-5 and still hitting bottom of the 8th after showing Arky's closer the door real fast.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

14-9 Where in the sam hill was our bullpen. Crap. On for the sweep tomorrow. Proud of our bats tonight. Heck, even my Cardinals bats came alive tonight. Kick those Braves butts.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Exciting game to watch tonight. Looked like a case of getting too comfortable with big lead. Pitchers were throwing ducks across the plate and pigs took advantage. Definitely giving this one to the bats tonight.

Now lets finish off this sweep and get ready for the Eagles again.
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

rebeljim wrote:14-9 Where in the sam hill was our bullpen. Crap. On for the sweep tomorrow. Proud of our bats tonight. Heck, even my Cardinals bats came alive tonight. Kick those Braves butts.

My Atlanta Braves are in a rebuilding year......really ??? who am I kidding.....beating the braves this year will not be much to be proud of
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

1OLEMISSREBEL wrote:
rebeljim wrote:14-9 Where in the sam hill was our bullpen. Crap. On for the sweep tomorrow. Proud of our bats tonight. Heck, even my Cardinals bats came alive tonight. Kick those Braves butts.

My Atlanta Braves are in a rebuilding year......really ??? who am I kidding.....beating the braves this year will not be much to be proud of
I'm not sure what the Cardinals have either. After being swept at Pittsburgh, and only scoring 7 runs, I had my doubts. So right now any victory is a good one. Rebs up 6-3 as I type this, but we're still making ERRORS. Gotta clean this up if we want to make a deep run.