Latest Rankings

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Ole Miss jumped in all the major polls, or at least the ones released so far today.

D1 Baseball has us at #13, up from #18.
Baseball America has us at #8, up from #14.
Perfect Game has us at #11, up from #14.

The only ranking we didn't move is in RPI, where we held onto the #4 spot.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Surprised we made that big of a jump in all polls. But a sweep is a sweep and it gets noticed. Let's keep it going.
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Also, the Coaches Poll has us at #11, up from #15.
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

WildRebel wrote:Surprised we made that big of a jump in all polls. But a sweep is a sweep and it gets noticed. Let's keep it going.
Well in reality, I don't think any of those polls matter. The only one that really counts is RPI and that is where we are currently doing the best. Got another big RPI game this week with USM coming to Oxford.They're currently sitting at #15.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

rebelbear wrote:
WildRebel wrote:Surprised we made that big of a jump in all polls. But a sweep is a sweep and it gets noticed. Let's keep it going.
Well in reality, I don't think any of those polls matter. The only one that really counts is RPI and that is where we are currently doing the best. Got another big RPI game this week with USM coming to Oxford.They're currently sitting at #15.
Yea I'll agree with you. i use the polls as a gauge to give an idea of what "they" think about us.

Huge game tonight. I think we've lost 1 OOC game this year(Louisville). That also says a lot to "them".