A&M series

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

He usually sticks with status que, which means he starts Bramlett against Ga.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

I think saving Bramlett for game 2 is good choice but I don't get paid to coach and trust Bianco in his decision. I'm sure the guys are ready for a redo with South Carolina.
GtownRebel
All American
All American

It can back fire on you. If you don't win the first one, you don't get a second chance. This game is the play in game, meaning you lose this one, you go home. The rest are double elimination games. We have to throw our best at Georgia.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Or we could just fire Bianco right now and see what the interim does?
Some Random Dude
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

lewindha wrote:Or we could just fire Bianco right now and see what the interim does?
Why is everyone of your post mentioning firing? Haven't seen anyone on here calling for MB's head. I'm sure there's some on rivals that wants him fired, just like there is on scout. Heck, every coach of the big 3 has some that want him fired after every loss. Both Freeze and Andy have them as well. Anytime any of them losses, some want them fired. But I haven't seen anyone on here calling for it this season. Just u, and I know u aren't serious about it. So, why keep on???
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

GtownRebel wrote:It can back fire on you. If you don't win the first one, you don't get a second chance. This game is the play in game, meaning you lose this one, you go home. The rest are double elimination games. We have to throw our best at Georgia.
Sure it could, it's baseball, a gamble. You start Parkinson, put him on a short leash and save your ace to possibly pick up a win against a good team. Odds tell me we have a good shot at beating South Carolina with Brady if we can get by Georgia.