Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Also Vandy is up 8-4 right now...
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I think Mike did one of his better coaching jobs this year, we just don't have the talent. And I think our BP was just worn out. Short hasn't had it for the last 3 weeks. All that falls on our starters, they didn't give enough innings, and it wore our BP out. I did talk to one Rebel after the game saying he and his son were gonna stay and watch all the games. Said since his son plays on the Red Sox (little league), they were gonna pull for Boston College. The season turned out basically like I thought, early exit from a regional. Only I thought we'd go to some else's regional. But finishing 7th in the league, and 0-2 in the regional isn't a good year. Wish we had Mr. Dan, but at one million a year for 10 years, ain't gonna happen. On to football, hoping the sanctions won't be to bad. Should know sometime in Sept.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
GtownRebel
All American
All American

Considering the talent on the team, you are correct. But here again we don't make it to the Super Regional. If you look at our pitching talent, I don't see a single starting pitcher that would make the top tier SEC teams starting lineup. We have a lot of young players on the team and will be replacing them with new players. Several players that were on the team didn't pan out. We need to step up our recruiting and I don't think we will.