Baseball starts with East Carolina

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

GtownRebel
All American
All American

Who is going? What will our record look like this year? Who has made Omaha reservations?
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

I'm going to try to make it down for the Saturday game...the Friday game starts too early for me to make it. And if the 10-day forecast can be trusted this far out, it looks like perfect opening weekend weather.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Not going but I am expecting this team to be good. Although fairly young, I think it's going to be one of our better all around teams we've seen for a few years. Could very well be a Omaha year IMO and I will be there if so.
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

Update: as you know, Ole Miss swept E. Carolina and hammered Arkansas State, a team which enjoys sneaking up on us in mid-week games. Warren Nolan now has us ranked #1 in both RPI and SOS. The pollsters, as usual, are lagging behind and voting on reputation more than on-field results. But they don't matter. A top RPI and SOS throughout the season will keep us in line for a Super and a national seed. Give credit to Bianco for this recruiting effort. Now, coach 'em up to Omaha.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Mike has done a great job, expecting big things with this team and beyond.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food