Rebel Legend

http://www.baseballamerica.com/college/ ... dE6tFeZ.97

ECU @ #11
Rebs @ #22

Am I missing something?
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

College baseball polls are generally useless. All that really matters is RPI. That being said, this team has the potential to be really special.
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

While the polls don't matter, you might want to check out Warren Nolan's current baseball RPI's. Makes no sense at all re: Ole Miss and E. Carolina. He has Ole Miss in a cluster of teams ranked #99, but he has E. Carolina ranked #243. He classifies Ole Miss's 3 wins against E. Carolina as against a 200+ team. That makes absolutely zilch sense. E. Carolina ended last season with a Top Ten ranking and RPI. His rankings are generally the same as the NCAA's. If this is not corrected somehow, Ole Miss will never get credit for the E. Carolina wins. Either it's a huge mistake, or he has some kind of agenda. I'd be happy to hear any explanations, since E. Carolina is NOT a 200+ team.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Titles 'R Us wrote:While the polls don't matter, you might want to check out Warren Nolan's current baseball RPI's. Makes no sense at all re: Ole Miss and E. Carolina. He has Ole Miss in a cluster of teams ranked #99, but he has E. Carolina ranked #243. He classifies Ole Miss's 3 wins against E. Carolina as against a 200+ team. That makes absolutely zilch sense. E. Carolina ended last season with a Top Ten ranking and RPI. His rankings are generally the same as the NCAA's. If this is not corrected somehow, Ole Miss will never get credit for the E. Carolina wins. Either it's a huge mistake, or he has some kind of agenda. I'd be happy to hear any explanations, since E. Carolina is NOT a 200+ team.
Saban
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

Well, well, well. Warren Nolan came to his senses a few minutes ago. Ole Miss is now #32, and E. Carolina is suddenly not a 200+ team. Go figure. Heh.
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

I almost feel like Warren Nolan heard my complaint about his rankings as of yesterday. Today, he moved Ole Miss into the #1 RPI and #1 SOS. He also moved East Carolina to the #10 RPI. This team is going to be something special.