Bama

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

Chucky_38
All American
All American

Game one goes to the Rebs 7-2. Playing with a little more confidence now. Might be about to go on a tear.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Swung it pretty good tonight. But, Bama is pretty bad....
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Game two goes to Rebs 5-4. Need the sweep to get back to 500 and it's a new season.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Needed a couple breaks to win today and got them...looked pretty bad today but somehow scratched a win(again, i think it shows how bad Bama is) still great to get the win...we need this sweep headed to Baton Rouge next weekend.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

WildRebel wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:24 pm Needed a couple breaks to win today and got them...looked pretty bad today but somehow scratched a win(again, i think it shows how bad Bama is) still great to get the win...we need this sweep headed to Baton Rouge next weekend.
Agreed. And just one win in Baton Rouge is big.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Good week for the rebs. 4-0 including a win over southern. Maybe this Bama series came at a good time and was able to give our hitting some confidence heading down the stretch.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Hope so. Would love to go 2-2 this week.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Yea I hope so too...preferably 2-1 vs LSU. Have a couple friendly bets with coworkers that were made at the start of the season. I honestly don't think LSU is that good his year. Their bats tend to get hot at times and they have the usual never die attitude they always have, but are pretty bland overall. Should be a good series.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I'll be happy with just one win. We could easily get swept. I still don't see us having a 500 record in league play. I'm thinking something like 13-17, and go to a regional on the road. bama isn't a good team, so until we actually beat a good team. Just don't have much faith in the bats and defense.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:03 am I'll be happy with just one win. We could easily get swept. I still don't see us having a 500 record in league play. I'm thinking something like 13-17, and go to a regional on the road. bama isn't a good team, so until we actually beat a good team. Just don't have much faith in the bats and defense.

Agree with everything except defense... They have played good Defense at times... The bats... Not so much...