Chucky_38
All American
All American

Rebs lead ULM 12-7 after 5.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Final. 21-7. Offense was on tonight, and ULM pitching was not...at all. Needed a good confidence booster heading to Florida. Fortes hit 2 Hr in the SAME INNING. How was his bat missed during the first part of the season. He is probably our most consistent batter.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

WildRebel wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 9:47 pm Final. 21-7. Offense was on tonight, and ULM pitching was not...at all. Needed a good confidence booster heading to Florida. Fortes hit 2 Hr in the SAME INNING. How was his bat missed during the first part of the season. He is probably our most consistent batter.
If my handy pocket schedule is accurate we get them again tomorrow night. At this point every win is one step closer to a regional.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

ULM's team ERA is over 6, but I am not apologizing... We need to score 30 tonight, if possible.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Rebs win again. Not as impressive but a win. Fortes stays hot with another dinger. He is seeing the ball really well and knows how to put the barrel on the ball, maybe he can teach the team how to hit. Good matchup this weekend.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Good. Gotta believe we can win 4 more games outta 10. Win a couple in Hoover and we are in somewhere.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Chucky_38 wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 7:18 pm Good. Gotta believe we can win 4 more games outta 10. Win a couple in Hoover and we are in somewhere.
Unless we fall apart, I think we' ll go to a regional. I can't believe ULM even plays baseball. They lost to McNeese St. 32-4 earlier this year. They have one pitcher with an era over 21, and basically their entire pitching staff has an era over 6. Have never seen a college team with that bad of pitching.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Yea, they are beyond bad. We should have beat them both days by 10 runs. I got a good chuckle during yesterday's game when I think Delucci was talking about a conversation with their head coach. He was saying that the coach told him he thinks this is his best team yet.