Hoover

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

Chucky_38
All American
All American

Rebs and AU again. Gotta win some to make a regional.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
Chucky_38
All American
All American

And we've lost a 2-0 lead. Down 3-2 after four.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Chucky_38 wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 9:24 pm And we've lost a 2-0 lead. Down 3-2 after four.

They pull their pitcher early... Mize is on cruise control.. We leave Feigl too long, then Roth gets hit hard.. This has been the most disappointing team I can remember in the last 15 years or so. Watching them at the plate is painful..
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Yet another loss. Really disappointed in this team. Lots of wasted potential.
GtownRebel
All American
All American

Except for 2014 run, baseball is same ole same ole. Start out strong and then wear down by tournament time. Even really good players don't get to play and have to transfer to get playing time.

Only teams worth watching is softball team and golf team. That is pretty sorry in my book.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

GtownRebel wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 8:27 am Except for 2014 run, baseball is same ole same ole. Start out strong and then wear down by tournament time. Even really good players don't get to play and have to transfer to get playing time.

Only teams worth watching is softball team and golf team. That is pretty sorry in my book.
I would much rather watch softball right now, not just because they are competing but the energy is off the charts..
cajunrebel

THUD!
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Why is it so frustrating to be an Ole Miss fan???!!! Such a disappointing year. Part of me couldn't care less if we make a regional.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

So I sat through the LSU game today with my LSU "friends" and can't understand why is it so hard to teach our kids how to produce hits. This LSU team is not necessarily the best we've seen lately and they know how to hit the d*** ball. A team that also lost their hitting coach last year. Something has to give....