u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

So that's it then . Everyone's saying it's looking like we aren't making it in . Either way this team has been pathetically weak this year . They had no balls on them . They gave up too easily and let teams run all over them . This has been the worst ole miss sports year in recent memory . Terrible football , mediocre basketball , and bad baseball . Our softball team is the only one with any success . Meanwhile our hated rivals have the easiest path to the super regionals and get to go to Hattiesburg . Even we would probably make it out of that regional with a win .
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

Our best hope is to make the Hattiesburg regional because I think it's the only way we pick up wins . That's a huuuuge if though . IF our offense shows up and IF our recent badly inconsistent pitching shows up we may have a chance . If nit , 0-2 and a quick exit is what we will get . Lets be clear about one fact though : this team doesn't deserve a. If for how it has played . To go 25-25 after a 7-0 start is abysmal
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Season over. Gotta admit, the team showed no life or desire to keep playing down the stretch.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Well, it sucks that it's over but honestly didn't care to see them drug off the field again. This team has no motivation,
no excitement, and last but not least, no offense. Bianco has his hands full righting this ship.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Glad it was not just me. I can deal with losing, but this team had no fight. It was really hard to watch them at the plate. I still don't understand their "approach". They knew the stakes for weeks and blew chance after chance. In no way did this team deserve to go to a regional. I feel like MB thinks he has a lifetime contract since going to Omaha.