Our Rebs are getting NO respect

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

RebelBond wrote:
bleuwolfe wrote:This is an internet sports poll, not life or death, but you can't vote for 'your team'? Now I understand. :roll:
I guess you will bet your house on Ole Miss.

RebelBond
INTERNET POLL is not betting and YES I voted for my team. I feel sorry for you.
Townes
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

bleuwolfe wrote: INTERNET POLL is not betting and YES I voted for my team. I feel sorry for you.
Why?
RebelBond
Scout Team
Scout Team

Townes wrote:
bleuwolfe wrote: INTERNET POLL is not betting and YES I voted for my team. I feel sorry for you.
Why?
Exactly my question too but I think I know the answer. If you say anthing that is not 150% positive "you are not a Rebel". I see a lot of these types of posters on message boards. Most are young or newer fans. I have seen the ups and downs of the Rebels and I usualy temper my enthusiasm accordingly. I did just get the season ticket package for Basketball and will make most of the games and a few womens games too. While I am there I spend money on and off campus, I yell and scream at the game, and always stay untill the end win or lose.
Yeah, I feel sorry for myself too !

RebelBond
www.bigfoamyhead.com

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and it annoys the pig.
- Paul Dickson
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

RebelBond wrote:
Townes wrote:
Why?
Exactly my question too but I think I know the answer. If you say anything that is not 150% positive "you are not a Rebel". I see a lot of these types of posters on message boards. Most are young or newer fans. I have seen the ups and downs of the Rebels and I usualy temper my enthusiasm accordingly. I did just get the season ticket package for Basketball and will make most of the games and a few womens games too. While I am there I spend money on and off campus, I yell and scream at the game, and always stay untill the end win or lose.
Yeah, I feel sorry for myself too !

RebelBond
I have been a OM/Rebel fan ALL of my life - most of which saw losing seasons, but I have always supported my Rebels. This INTERNET POLL was nothing but a show of fan support. I posted a link to the poll thinking that OM fans could help click the Rebel BB team out of last place - silly me. Instead there were posts stating why they wouldn't vote for the Rebels. :roll:

Its a game. Its an internet poll. No one is asking anyone to bet on anything or announce their vote to the world. Anyway Mr Oh SO Superior, enjoy yourself, I'm done.
done

bleuwolfe wrote:
RebelBond wrote:
bleuwolfe wrote:This is an internet sports poll, not life or death, but you can't vote for 'your team'? Now I understand. :roll:
I guess you will bet your house on Ole Miss.

RebelBond
My initial reaction was to vote on Ole Miss, and if the question would have been what is your favorite team or which is the best team, I would have done so regardless of what I thought.

But since the question was who will be undefeated the longest I voted for Memphis, not because I have so much respect for Memphis, but because I have so little respect for their conference.
USCrebel
2nd String
2nd String

Rebchuck18 wrote:
My initial reaction was to vote on Ole Miss, and if the question would have been what is your favorite team or which is the best team, I would have done so regardless of what I thought.

But since the question was who will be undefeated the longest I voted for Memphis, not because I have so much respect for Memphis, but because I have so little respect for their conference.
Dit-frickin-O!
It's not insane to suggest that the Rebels have the best defensive line in college football.
----- Foxsports power ranking OM at #14
Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Rebchuck18 wrote:
bleuwolfe wrote:
RebelBond wrote: I guess you will bet your house on Ole Miss.

RebelBond

Nail meet Head.