Vandy vs UMass

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

I'm watching this game and becoming less impressed with Vandy at every possession. They play zero defense are our very slooppy on the offensive end. Ogilvy and Foster are good (especially Foster), but we can match them with our big men and wing players. Also, I'm very glad that we got Warren instead of Keegan Bell.
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

What channel? I can't find it...
GO REBELS!!!
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

CSS
rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Just keeping up with it on CBS gamecenter, but it looks like 3-pointers have kept/got them back into the game (10-14). They are also giving up 52% from the field.

Side note, UK is getting killed by UL in the second half.
Randy
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

UMass beat themselves today. Foul trouble, unforced turnovers, and lack of depth in the back court spelt the end for the Minutemen. I think we the Vandy game will be a win for us, we just have to shut down one of their big two.

I will say that Shan Foster is one of the best, if not the best shooter in the NCAA this season, he looks so effortless when he shoots. I can see Andy Kennedy trying to slow down the tempo in this game to beat Vanderbilt, most of the 'Dores points have come off scrambles that have left players open, however, I still think we're a much better up-tempo team, we just seem under more control.