Clemson beating UNC

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Justin_P34
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Wow! Could be a great finish! Clemson up 81-80 with a 1:37 left!
HottyToddy'06
Justin_P34
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Tied game 24 sec left!
HottyToddy'06
Justin_P34
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

And this game is headed to OT. Seems like clemsons been leading most the game and was up by 6 with 3 min left but missed shots just kept letting UNC stay close.
HottyToddy'06
Justin_P34
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

UNC hits the 3 with .4 sec left in OT to win the game
HottyToddy'06
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

Wayne Ellington is amazing, go Heels...I know it would have helped Ole Miss but the only way I'd root against UNC is if they were going head to head with the Rebs.
rebeloke
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

MtownRebel wrote:Wayne Ellington is amazing, go Heels...I know it would have helped Ole Miss but the only way I'd root against UNC is if they were going head to head with the Rebs.
actually this does help Ole Miss, it shows that Clemson is for real and that we beat a team worse than the no. 1 team in the nation did.
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

rebeloke wrote:
MtownRebel wrote:Wayne Ellington is amazing, go Heels...I know it would have helped Ole Miss but the only way I'd root against UNC is if they were going head to head with the Rebs.
actually this does help Ole Miss, it shows that Clemson is for real and that we beat a team worse than the no. 1 team in the nation did.
While I don't subscribe to the transitive property of sports (A beat B and B beat C therefore A better than C), it is fun to think about it that way!
GO REBELS!!!
rebeloke
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

oxfordrebel wrote:
rebeloke wrote:
While I don't subscribe to the transitive property of sports (A beat B and B beat C therefore A better than C), it is fun to think about it that way!
Well not to go transcendental on you but the fact remains that nothing is good but by comparison.
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

rebeloke wrote:
oxfordrebel wrote:
rebeloke wrote: actually this does help Ole Miss, it shows that Clemson is for real and that we beat a team worse than the no. 1 team in the nation did.
Well not to go transcendental on you but the fact remains that nothing is good but by comparison.
While true, that can only be absolute when two things are constant. Sports teams are anything but constant. They may play a good Florida team to the buzzer one week then get beat down by a bad Northwestern State team another week. :lol:

Nah, I get the point and I don't give this basketball team nearly enough credit as they deserve. The lack of good defense concerns me. If they can beat TENN in K-ville then I'll be a believer. Regardless, this is the best Rebel b-ball team in several years and they seem to be improving every game too.
GO REBELS!!!