We just got screwed.

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

RebelBond
Scout Team
Scout Team

We had the lead the mo and were ready to win and the refs stop the game for some *beep*.
The Warren fouled but a no call.

RebelBondf
www.bigfoamyhead.com

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and it annoys the pig.
- Paul Dickson
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

Why did they not call the foul on Curtis but call it on our worst FT shooter in Williams...aisfjlaksdjfalksjflaksjfklasfjas
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

Officiating was VERY suspect last night in the 2nd half (the half I got to listen to/hear). There at the very end there were 4 fouls on 2 of our guys before they finally called the 4th foul. Frustrating.

Anyway, you can't blame the refs. Ole Miss had some opportunities, but bad shots and lack of rebounding really hurt. Plus suspect defense at time leaving good 3-pt shooters wide open several times really killed us. Still, they were tied with under 5 seconds to go, so you can't ask for any more really.
GO REBELS!!!
fastbrk4
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Yea if Curtis would have been at the line we would've been up 2, no doubt. He has always been clutch from the line. He was fouled at least two times before Kenny was fouled, and of course Kenny should have gotten 2 shots as he was in the act of shooting.

BUT, as was said I think we didn't defend the 3 well and Chris took a couple of 3's he shouldn't have especially the one late that Kennedy got onto him about.

I just hope the confidence is still there and we should beat LSU by 20 minimum. Brady sucks!!!! Did you see what MSU did to them? 39 pts, are you kidding me?