Rebs Beat U. South Alabama

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

89-71

Most amazing stat: Free Throws 22 for 22. Stepping up at the free throw line could help tremendously this year.

http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20 ... 109/SPORTS
Nutt calls the formation the Wild Rebel. Which sure beats the heck out of Orgeron's Wild Boys.
----Calkins
maroby001
Scout Team
Scout Team

It was a good win but i am impressed with Zach Grahm scoring 16. I know I mentioned the REBS having a chance at the SEC Championship and we still can if some of our players can step up like he did last night.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it's an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while, and you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.”
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

Graham did what we needed him to do.

Terrico still isn't ready and he needs to be.

Post defense is in need of improvement, especially Deaundre Cranston.
dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

As long as Huertas stays hot, and our freshmen consistently seem to step up.With Gaskins and Polynice out, I don't know if we'll be better than last year, but we could be close.
I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance.

-William Faulkner