Malcolm White

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

RebelBond
Scout Team
Scout Team

I heard he broke is foot or ankle last night. Anybody hear anything?

RebelBond
www.bigfoamyhead.com

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and it annoys the pig.
- Paul Dickson
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

In the game he rolled his ankle pretty good in the first half, but he was back out on the floor. Unless he did something to it after the game, which I will believe at this point, he is fine.
rebeldevotee
Scout Team
Scout Team

MtownRebel wrote:In the game he rolled his ankle pretty good in the first half, but he was back out on the floor. Unless he did something to it after the game, which I will believe at this point, he is fine.
With the way injuries have gone this year I figure he did! I mean at this point why not just go ahead tear all the knee ligaments on the entire team forfeit the remaining games and start again next year.
jeffssportsblog.wordpress.com
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

rebeldevotee wrote:
MtownRebel wrote:In the game he rolled his ankle pretty good in the first half, but he was back out on the floor. Unless he did something to it after the game, which I will believe at this point, he is fine.
With the way injuries have gone this year I figure he did! I mean at this point why not just go ahead tear all the knee ligaments on the entire team forfeit the remaining games and start again next year.
Though I very much appreciate sarcasm and it's many uses, but, with all due respect, the above idea is less than stellar.
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson
rebeldevotee
Scout Team
Scout Team

OMNOB wrote:
rebeldevotee wrote:
Though I very much appreciate sarcasm and it's many uses, but, with all due respect, the above idea is less than stellar.
It indeed was sarcasm I of course would never actually recommend this (I do not think anyway) I was just trying to express my frustration. And ta da woo hoo 200 posts I know it is measly considering some of the people here but a milestone for me none the less.
jeffssportsblog.wordpress.com
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

rebeldevotee wrote:
OMNOB wrote:
rebeldevotee wrote: With the way injuries have gone this year I figure he did! I mean at this point why not just go ahead tear all the knee ligaments on the entire team forfeit the remaining games and start again next year.
It indeed was sarcasm I of course would never actually recommend this (I do not think anyway) I was just trying to express my frustration. And ta da woo hoo 200 posts I know it is measly considering some of the people here but a milestone for me none the less.
I understand, and I understand.

Internet *high five* on your milestone being reached.
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson