Look out, pigs to come

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

Nice win by the Rebel round-ballers tonight.

I try to be a good Rebel, I really do, but I did not give the fellas much of a shot in this one, even if Arkansas has not won in Oxford in a great long while. How did we win this one?

That said, I am pretty cool with being wrong.

Wonder what excuses the Razorback fanbase that litter this site will come up with (excluding the likes of Hog Corleon (sp?), Fis, Sooie Pig and any other decent Arkansas supporter that posts here)?
Last edited by OMNOB on Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

As I reply to my own post, I hafta say I have already answered my own question as to how we beat Arkansas...

...Houston Nutt's fault, my bad.

Carry on then, carry on.
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

I went to the game and it was awesome. I'll give my analysis later, but Terrico White is amazing. The offense was a thing of beauty when he was running the point and Bogans wasn't. Even when Bogans was on the court they would sometimes let Terrico handle the point guard duties.

And to all these Arky lurkers, I called this game. I have been saying here and elsewhere that you are overrated and your wins over OU and Texas were flukes/not impressive due to OU and Texas being overrated. I went in saying we would win easily and we did. I still love Pelphrey.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Gotta hand it to the coaches and players for not hanging it up.

Impressive win, whether you think Arky is overrated or not, they still beat good Texas and OU teams(even if you think they are overrated, they're still good teams).
Some Random Dude