Not the headline AK40 wants

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/18491304/detail.html

I understand the legal posturing represented by the filing, but d***. Andy needs to see to certain things.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

...can you do that?
I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance.

-William Faulkner
guidree
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

I've been waiting for some man to sue the Lifetime Movie channel for some time now. :lol:
oxpatchreb
All American
All American

guidree wrote:I've been waiting for some man to sue the Lifetime Movie channel for some time now. :lol:
Find an attorney and I'm in on that class action.
L. S. WHO?
------------------

guidree wrote:I've been waiting for some man to sue the Lifetime Movie channel for some time now. :lol:
Lifetime Movie channel is a scourge upon humanity. It's the "Elephant's Graveyard" of acting careers...and my fiancee' loves it.

:oops:
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Amen brother...I feel your pain.
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

http://jonathanturley.org/2008/04/20/po ... onsortium/

Economics of the spouse's derivative claim. The comment is thought provoking at a minimum.

The claim, however, is derivative to the spouse's claim against the tortfeasor. If your spouse does not have an actionable claim, then you, as the other spouse, don't have a claim for being unattended.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

The Democrats would hate your grandkids if the "I hate Men" channel was ever sued and you were involved.
Later,
Hagar
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Hagar wrote:
The Democrats would hate your grandkids if the "I hate Men" channel was ever sued and you were involved.
Well, this Democrate hates the Lifetime Mov channel, so sue it to the hilt with my blessings. 8)
dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

bleuwolfe wrote:
Hagar wrote:
Well, this Democrate hates the Lifetime Mov channel, so sue it to the hilt with my blessings. 8)
DITTO! You seem to forget, Hagar, that Tipper Gore loved to toy around with hating the television and music industry for quite some time.

(For the record, while I am a dem, I say this last part with disgust.)
I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance.

-William Faulkner
------------------

dgmcdowe wrote:
bleuwolfe wrote:
Hagar wrote: The Democrats would hate your grandkids if the "I hate Men" channel was ever sued and you were involved.
DITTO! You seem to forget, Hagar, that Tipper Gore loved to toy around with hating the television and music industry for quite some time.

(For the record, while I am a dem, I say this last part with disgust.)
Ah, the PMRC. I still remember Dee Snyder of Twisted Sister testifying before a Senate Committee and absolutely skewering them.

Twas a thing of beauty.
JeremyReb

surely this is just for bargaining power to be used in a plea deal

still very wierd
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

bleuwolfe wrote:
Hagar wrote:
And this lefty has stayed on his side of the bed many a night because some butt hole on TV cheated on his wife.
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

rebelliousb wrote:
bleuwolfe wrote:
Hagar wrote: The Democrats would hate your grandkids if the "I hate Men" channel was ever sued and you were involved.
And this lefty has stayed on his side of the bed many a night because some butt hole on TV cheated on his wife.

HAHAHAHA...I love it.
Later,
Hagar
------------------

rebelliousb wrote:
bleuwolfe wrote:
Dude, you have got to be kidding.

OK...I think it's time for all Lifetime-associated channels to mysteriously disappear from all my Directv receivers.