LSU Game

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Moody with great effort to keep us in it, but we are having to hit unbelievable shots.. LSU got much cleaner looks.. Simmons is not himself, but we played pretty bad defensively outside of that.. This team would be good if we had another guard, specifically another point guard.. Had a chance here, just too bad defensively to close it out.. Hate we wasted a 30+ spot by Moody...
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

LSU shot 70% in the 2nd half. Hard beating a team at their house when they shoot like that. Need to win the next 2 at home.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote:LSU shot 70% in the 2nd half. Hard beating a team at their house when they shoot like that. Need to win the next 2 at home.

Agree, but they were getting warm up looks on a lot of those shots.. Wide open mid range jumpers... Granted they were doing their part by putting them in, but we didn't make it tough on them.. To be honest I expected us to get blown out, but we should have won..
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

We gotta rebound better. Way to many second, third and even forth shots on goal. Gave up to many offensive rebounds. Refs didn't help at the end either. BS call on Newby, didn't touch the guy. Total BS on intentional foul on Perez. The refs let tiger high foul Newby over and over. Yet we got intentional foul. But we let a road victory slip away. Got outscored 20-10 down the stretch. Just not a deep team this year. I said before the season if we go dancing this year, AK would have done his best job coaching to date. I still believe this, he's doing a pretty good job coaching this team. Have an extremely important recruit visiting this weekend. A win over Fla. would be nice. Gotta have these next 2.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

We looked tired.