South Carolina Game

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

We were up 11 when Moody hurt his hammy at about the 3 minute mark... It is tied with 42 seconds...
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

He is hobbling in.. I am good with it...
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Draws a double Perez straight away wide open 3, misses.. Hold on D.. Going to overtime... If Moody is 60% we have a shot...
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Still not sure how we lost this game. Moody or no Moody, we ought to be able to hold an 11 point lead that late in the game. I thought we played extremely well on defense for the entire game. But for the life of me I can not understand some of the ridiculous shots we force up with 20+ seconds on the shot clock.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Free throws. Or should I say the lack of MADE free throws. Gave this game away.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebelbear wrote:Still not sure how we lost this game. Moody or no Moody, we ought to be able to hold an 11 point lead that late in the game. I thought we played extremely well on defense for the entire game. But for the life of me I can not understand some of the ridiculous shots we force up with 20+ seconds on the shot clock.

Moody is a special talent... When he got hurt, we saw that the other guys are not as skilled at church league basketball..
CrossroadsReb
Scout Team
Scout Team

I agree that there's a serious drop off of talent (by SEC standards) after Moody, but you've got to admire the way those kids played against a 15-1 team without the services of Saiz & Newby...and Moody when it mattered. Kennedy's habit of patching a hole in his sinking ship by bringing in hired guns (Henderson & Moody) is about to bite him in the rear after this season. Wish we could have gotten White before he went to Florida.
"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!"
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote:Free throws. Or should I say the lack of MADE free throws. Gave this game away.

We really didn't shoot that many after Moody got hurt.. Last night was bad, absolutely blew it.. I just hope with the Pavilion A.K. can get a couple of scorers to come in... The recruiting pitch is easy, "come in and I will let you jack up as many shots as your heart desires." See Chris Warren, Henderson, and Moody... Greenest lights in college basketball..
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

MageeRebel425 wrote:
rebeljim wrote:Free throws. Or should I say the lack of MADE free throws. Gave this game away.

We really didn't shoot that many after Moody got hurt.. Last night was bad, absolutely blew it.. I just hope with the Pavilion A.K. can get a couple of scorers to come in... The recruiting pitch is easy, "come in and I will let you jack up as many shots as your heart desires." See Chris Warren, Henderson, and Moody... Greenest lights in college basketball..
The transfer from Miami hopefully will fill that void. Plus we have what I think will be a good pg, and a good big man in the incoming class. Moody is out for the state game, so.........
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
zxcv1889
Water Boy
Water Boy

Thanks for the info
ทางเข้า gclub