Fingers crossed

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I know most on here don't like or support AK, but hoping tonight to get a commit from a top 100, 4* sg. We already have one good commit for 2017, this will be the 2nd. He announces tonight.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Boom!!
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

ThunderReb wrote:Boom!!
Ain't that the truth. Recruiting has already picked up. Before the Pavilion was built, we wouldn't even got a visit from a player like this. Like what I'm seeing.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote:I know most on here don't like or support AK, but hoping tonight to get a commit from a top 100, 4* sg. We already have one good commit for 2017, this will be the 2nd. He announces tonight.
I support Ole Miss, and any coach on the payroll. That said, AK is past due on delivering a successful team. I define success as a decent run in the NCAA tournament. It's a lot easier to get in these days, unless you completely suck like AK's team last year. I wasn't impressed with game 1, but hopefully we get better throughout the season.
55chevy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Over half the teams go to the tournament. This year will be like the rest. A weak non conference schedule. Around .500 in conference give or take and we will win around twenty games with little to no quality wins. We will take more bad shots than you can count and will have no inside game to speak of unless it's off a rebound. Over ten years in and there hasn't been one time they have been in the top twenty. We have people wanting CHF head on a platter when in reality there simply isn't any comparison between the two programs. Two trips to the tournament. One on a miracle run with the last decent big guys and the other in a play in game. Changes should have been made long ago.
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

I think this is a 'put up or shut up' year.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Titles 'R Us wrote:I think this is a 'put up or shut up' year.
I laughed.
Some Random Dude