Umass

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

Ole miss hangs on to win by 2. They are now
2-0.
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Miracle season for AK. He takes our mind off a mediocre football season and becomes the savior of Ole Miss sports!
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

This is AK's deepest team. Gonna be an interesting season.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

Our disappointing football season now has a huge upside, though. Shea Patterson lived up to his billing, and if we win the next two, we get an extra bowl camp to let him develop his skills. I will get excited about the basketball team only when we get into SEC play and see us make some noise. Right now, this team is learning how to play together. I'll be patient, but AK must take us to the Big Dance this year. And not a play-in game, either.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Titles 'R Us wrote:Our disappointing football season now has a huge upside, though. Shea Patterson lived up to his billing, and if we win the next two, we get an extra bowl camp to let him develop his skills. I will get excited about the basketball team only when we get into SEC play and see us make some noise. Right now, this team is learning how to play together. I'll be patient, but AK must take us to the Big Dance this year. And not a play-in game, either.

and how bout that baseball? add to it, isn't it nice when a disappointing football season could end in 7-5? That is more like it. Those 3-9 and 2-10 with bad blow outs really suck. 7-5 is more like what a bad season for georgia, lsu, auburn, alabama would be like. Look out next year. Not just cause the qb we expected to be good is but cause we won't be as young and the injury bug couldn't be as bad.