UT2

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Chucky_38
All American
All American

Coulda shoulda woulda. Hell of a choke job tonight. Hate losing at the last minute after leading all game. Makes me sick. A freaking 15-2 run in the final three minutes. Ugh!
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

We definitely had our stupid moments, dribbling the ball off our foot. But I think the game was badly called in the 2nd half. They shot 36 ft's to our 16. We had 28 fouls to their 18. With 12 minutes left in the game, we had 4/5 of our lineup in foul trouble. I call bs.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
Chucky_38
All American
All American

rebeljim wrote:We definitely had our stupid moments, dribbling the ball off our foot. But I think the game was badly called in the 2nd half. They shot 36 ft's to our 16. We had 28 fouls to their 18. With 12 minutes left in the game, we had 4/5 of our lineup in foul trouble. I call bs.
Yeah that's pretty one sided.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
55chevy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Go back and watch the last three and a half minutes. OM had one quality possession and they missed a three on it. The last three and a half minutes wasn't anything but wasted possessions and turnovers. OM is as good as or better than TN. They beat themselves, plain and simple. When the game is tight at the end one wasted possession, turnover or bad shot can be enough to beat you. A shot that may be OK in the first five minutes of a game may be a terrible decision in the last five minutes of the same game. That's the things I mean when I say they don't have a clue how to play the game properly.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

55chevy wrote:Go back and watch the last three and a half minutes. OM had one quality possession and they missed a three on it. The last three and a half minutes wasn't anything but wasted possessions and turnovers. OM is as good as or better than TN. They beat themselves, plain and simple. When the game is tight at the end one wasted possession, turnover or bad shot can be enough to beat you. A shot that may be OK in the first five minutes of a game may be a terrible decision in the last five minutes of the same game. That's the things I mean when I say they don't have a clue how to play the game properly.

Yeeeeeppppppp....