We were 95 games under 500 when AK took over

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I think after last night our program is now at 500. Gonna be a tough one tonight. arkie is a talented team.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
Chucky_38
All American
All American

I like us tonight.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

U notice when we win, the haters won't even post. But if we lose, they start posting the night of the loss. There are a couple on here that pull against us in basketball. They want us to lose so it fits their agenda. Pretty pathetic.
Last edited by rebeljim on Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Chucky_38, this is the profile of Parker Stewart, our lowest rated signee of the 3 we signed this past signing day. Now the other 2 signees are rated higher than Stewart, but look at the offers Stewart got. He's just a three-star, top 300 player. The other 2 are four-star top 100 players. Gives u an idea of how good our last class was.

http://www.scout.com/player/204468-park ... ?year=2016
Chucky_38
All American
All American

rebeljim wrote:Chucky_38, this is the profile of Parker Stewart, our lowest rated signee of the 3 we signed this past signing day. Now the other 2 signees are rated higher than Stewart, but look at the offers Stewart got. He's just a three-star, top 300 player. The other 2 are four-star top 100 players. Gives u an idea of how good our last class was.

http://www.scout.com/player/204468-park ... ?year=2016
I'm excited. I believe AK has done a tremendous job and I'm looking foward to the new class.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Stay with Kennedy
Stay with Freeze
Stay with Bianco

I understand our lows go as deep as our highs went up with these guys but with all 3 I have enjoyed sports more than I have in a long time.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

bbqit wrote:Stay with Kennedy
Stay with Freeze
Stay with Bianco

I understand our lows go as deep as our highs went up with these guys but with all 3 I have enjoyed sports more than I have in a long time.
I know right. Can't get much better than the Sugar Bowl, the College World Series, and the NIT.
Some Random Dude
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

lewindha wrote:
Stay with Freeze
Stay with Bianco

I know right. Can't get much better than the Sugar Bowl, the College World Series, and the NIT.

High five. Good answer
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

lewindha wrote:
Stay with Freeze
Stay with Bianco

We went dancing 2 years ago. And then went dancing 2 years before that. So if u include us going to the WS 2-3 years ago, then u include us dancing 2 years ago also. I know it's hard being fair, so I'll give u a hand.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

lewindha wrote:
Stay with Freeze
Stay with Bianco

Bang!
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

lewindha wrote:
Stay with Freeze
Stay with Bianco

Us getting to the Sugar Bowl maybe awful expensive since we will be entering our 2nd straight year of NO bowl, with our program and our HC very much in question. I would give that Sugar Bowl back right now if the investigation would stop right now with no sanctions. But your bs is bs since we have been dancing since we've been to the WS. But I understand your hate, and it'll be alright. I know u have to make stuff up to fit your agenda. I understand.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote:
lewindha wrote:
Stay with Freeze
Stay with Bianco

Us getting to the Sugar Bowl maybe awful expensive since we will be entering our 2nd straight year of NO bowl, with our program and our HC very much in question. I would give that Sugar Bowl back right now if the investigation would stop right now with no sanctions. But your bs is bs since we have been dancing since we've been to the WS. But I understand your hate, and it'll be alright. I know u have to make stuff up to fit your agenda. I understand.
Yeah, I look forward to the NIT every year almost as much as I look forward to the baseball team making the actual tournament every year.

I'm sorry, Jim. It should not take 8 years to build something. And when it does, you'd expect a couple of years of success before having to rebuild. People are bored with basketball b/c it's always the same. People won't get excited b/c they know we'll blow it somehow even if we do manage to get ourselves on the bubble.

I know it's not happening this year, next year, and probably the next. But, it's been time for a change. We could be 3/4/5 years into an actual rebuild, but we'll just have to start all over when the admin realizes this is all we're gonna get and when it's financially possible to move on. I think this bowl ban and possible a second one will prevent us from making any moves in baseball or basketball should the admin. even want to.
Some Random Dude
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I agree this football mess will keep any changes from happening until we see what we're looking at. And I can't find any good fibes in our favor, just think the coi will basically side with the ncaa. And that won't be good imo.