Rebel Legend

Also a score from today

Prairie View - 80
E. Kentucky - 70

Prairie Views other games this year

Lost to Utah, 83-62
Lost to Oregon, 100-67
Lost to UNLV, 98-63

Way too early to get excited about an AK coached team.
Some Random Dude
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Quit peeing on my cherrios. ;) I saw that score the same time I saw the ULL score. Figured I'd do selective posting. :mrgreen:
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Honest to goodness I want to get excited about this team, but I've been burned too many times.
Some Random Dude
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Understand, we'll see how they do tonight, although it ain't televised. If we beat Utah, that'll be a good test. Just wish vitter would give Andy a couple of years to see what kind of talent he can bring to the Pavilion. Even though it's not rated as highly as last year's class, before vitter stepped in, it seems to be a pretty good one so for. Still have 2 schollies left for later. But hopefully this team will make us proud.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

We lost 83-74 and didn't look good. Dom and Hymon gave us absolutely nothing. Maybe Stevens will get better as the season progresses. We let an opportunity slip away tonight. Not sure how good Utah is, they beat Mo. earlier this year, but Mo. was without Porter. The SEC is a lot better than last year. If it wasn’t for Burnett we would have been blown out. Beating Rice on Wednesday will do nothing for our RPI. They’re not very good. Hopefully we won’t have Crawford and Davis both play this bad at the same time again. They have to play at a high level because we don’t get any production out of the 4 and 5, at least not yet. Come on Stevens, we need u. They down/low Ole Miss to death. Couldn’t rebound in first half and it wore us down to where they were able to down low at will in second half. I don’t think Markel Crawford ever had a game this bad at Memphis. The announcers did say that Utah leads the Pac10 in 3 point attempts and offensive rebounds. I think UNLV will win this tourney.