Moderator: Rebel Security

jrhawki
Scout Team
Scout Team

Nice win today...Just continue.....HOTTY TODDY
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Shot the 3 a lot better in 2nd half. 2-10 before the half and 4-8 after.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Made for a happy ride home. Stevens is giving us an inside presence. Good coaching also. We made our free throws today, didn't in our loss to awbarn. Plus, Burnett was sorely missed against awbarn. awbarn may be the best of the conference. Somehow, we really need to split these next 2.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
GtownRebel
All American
All American

Good defense and much better offense. Pounded inside and out rebound Florida. Nice win. How many showed up for game?
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

GtownRebel wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:36 pm Good defense and much better offense. Pounded inside and out rebound Florida. Nice win. How many showed up for game?
I'd say between 5,000-6,000. It wasn't a sellout, but don't know how many tickets were sold. We didn't have any troubledriving to the game. I always get off I-55 at the Sardis exit, but went on down and got off at Batesville, and went down hwy 6 to Oxford. Figured the road through Sardis Lake would be slippery. Just don't see much difference in AK's offense and MW's offense. Fla. was coming down jacking up some shots.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Nice win over Florida, then a bad loss to A&M, giving them their first conference win. The final shot by Tyree sums up the season for the Rebs..