Things that make you say.......

If it's not about Ole Miss, it belongs here.

Moderator: Rebel Security

ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I don't know if I have mentioned it or not but the other week I found 4 racoons on top of my dad's house. Then I saw them go thru a hole in the roof where they had pulled the tile away. I've seen a lot of racoons but these may be the biggest I ever saw. I go up the 3 flights of stairs to get to the attic (dang attic is bigger than my 2 bed apt I had in college) and make my way thru a passage way my brother and I hid stuff in 30+ years ago. There those mofos are. Our roof man from Louisiana shows up but can't do anything till I get the racoons out. No way I was gettin in that fight with where they were. Off to the dog catcher down at the police station. Well dad is havin a good time with all this shiv. He is 82 and this is action for him. He taps his cane all the way in the police station and asks for the Coon Patrol. WTF? I took him outside and told him he had to shut it and let me handle this. He had no idea what he just said he just thought it was funny sounding. We get back with the dog catcher and the roof man had been looking around. He tells us where the racoons have been taking a shiv. They have been sitting on top of the chimney shivvin down the chimney. This is bullshiv to me now cause I know who will have to handle all this and dad still thinks his remark was not bad just misunderstood. I'm having a bad day by now. I ask the roof man which chimney and he says all 5 of them. It's turned into dam those coons now. How the hell nobody seen a coon sittin on top of the chimney taking a shiv by now I don't know. Those racoons are bascially 4 stories up cause the basement is above ground and the rooms have 15 foot ceilings. They could be seen from anywhere if anybody had looked. Back to the story, I help the dog catcher set out traps with sardines in them (guess how that will smell in the heat of an attic) and take off for work. I get there and they have choked up a combine like I have never seen before. By now the heat index is 115 and I get them doing other things. My morning today will consist of checking coon traps and unchoking a combine. Days aren't always easy around here. Once the coons are gone then I have to get the roof man back, a tree surgeon and a chimney sweep to get dad back right. I'll be Christmas gettin that shiv straight.
kjreb
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

dude im cryin laughin so hard at coons shivin down the chimney. and your dad saying coon patrol, priceless. i bet them coon's were making this face on your chimney
Attachments
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg (2.25 KiB) Viewed 74975 times
heard state's changing field to turf next year. cheerleaders kept eating the grass
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

kjreb wrote:dude im cryin laughin so hard at coons shivin down the chimney. and your dad saying coon patrol, priceless. i bet them coon's were making this face on your chimney

OH NO!!!!!!

ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

------------------

Holy freaking crap...

...the sight of an 82 year old man walking into the police station and asking for the "Coon patrol"???

:lol:

...the sight of, not just one, but MULTIPLE racoons taking a dump down a chimney???

(and I can see them sitting there...little newspapers in hand...)

:lol:

Thanks, bbq...that's the funniest thing I've read in a while!
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Too easy...........

bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Got 3 traps out. Dad is going nuts cause I broke my phone and he can't call me. I think I'm glad my phone broke. Hope to have coons by morning. I'm using sardines buy my baby sister told me that corndogs work best on coons. :lol: I told her I like how she thinks.
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

We're everywhere!!!

bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Caught one

ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I think LSU is in trouuuuuuuuuuble........