I made a website...

If it's not about Ole Miss, it belongs here.

Moderator: Rebel Security

lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Guys,

Here's something I've been working on for the better part of a year. It's website/social network for tagging your favorite lyrics in songs. Chuck, this is what I private messaged you about so many times. I found a company to provide lyrics for free(of course, I have to put some ads on the the site, but it beats paying 20 grand a year).

Right now I've just got a page up to leave your email address so I can let you know when the full site is up. I'm getting close to finishing it so I wanted to put this out there. First time I really developed anything for myself, so I'm just pumped finally getting something out there.

Check it out and share with music lovers.

http://lyricvi.be

P.S. This is not spam. This is me, Eric Windham, posting this.
Some Random Dude
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

lewindha wrote:Guys,

Here's something I've been working on for the better part of a year. It's website/social network for tagging your favorite lyrics in songs. Chuck, this is what I private messaged you about so many times. I found a company to provide lyrics for free(of course, I have to put some ads on the the site, but it beats paying 20 grand a year).

Right now I've just got a page up to leave your email address so I can let you know when the full site is up. I'm getting close to finishing it so I wanted to put this out there. First time I really developed anything for myself, so I'm just pumped finally getting something out there.

I signed up with my email address so just don't sell your address list or I will come hunt you down, and it won't be pretty. :)
Later,
Hagar
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Hagar wrote:
lewindha wrote:Guys,

I signed up with my email address so just don't sell your address list or I will come hunt you down, and it won't be pretty. :)
Thanks, Hagar. And I promise that ain't happenin. I worked for a company that bought that kind of data and then sent email blasts out to all those people. I wrote all the code to do that and I felt dirty. Ultimately, it was one of the main reasons I quit. So you will get one email when the full site goes live and I'll probably never use that list again. Might even delete it for safe measure.
Some Random Dude