Oklahoma Botched Execution....

If it's not about Ole Miss, it belongs here.

Moderator: Rebel Security

lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

What are you guys/gals thoughts?

Story is the guys vein burst during the first injection(the one that supposed to render him unconscious). Apparently he suffocated for several minutes, then came to for a brief moment before having a heart attack.

Of course, anti death penalty folks are all over this.

Before you state your opinion, here is what he was convicted for. Burglary, rape, and murder. He was burglarizing a house when a teenage girl came in(months removed from HS graduation), he shot her twice, and BURIED HER ALIVE. I don't know whether the rape was this girl or some other.
Some Random Dude
cajunrebel

- Prospect name here
RebnPhilly
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Totally agree, karma's a *beep*. He put himself in this position by committing the crimes.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

That wasn't nuttin compared to what will happen in hell.
GtownRebel
All American
All American

And now there is a lawsuit against the government because it was a botched execution. Go figure.
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

Should've just hung him high. Quick, easy, cheap. And he deserved it. Sorry he had to suffer so... but not really. I've always taken my punishment when I deserved it. But I've never done anything like this. Not even a DUI or anything. I hate to judge people. I'm no better than anyone else. We all make mistakes. But the mistake you make equals the punishment you receive. Ultimately, in this case, he got what he deserved. Too bad for him...
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

GtownRebel wrote:And now there is a lawsuit against the government because it was a botched execution. Go figure.
Technically, if it was botched he would still be alive.
GtownRebel
All American
All American

I think his viens collapsed causing the last shot not to enter the proper way. I think I heard this on the news ths morning.