fishing

If it's not about Ole Miss, it belongs here.

Moderator: Rebel Security

bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

anybody going to be at the all night catfish tourney at lake caroline Friday?
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

bbqit wrote:anybody going to be at the all night catfish tourney at lake caroline Friday?
the winner will be some cat who fished in a pond all day friday and took the biggest ones in with him saturday morning in a live-well......bunch of cheaters out there, bruh.
But, no....not going....still baseball season at my house. 8-)
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Is that golf course still open out there? Kind of liked płaying it.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Golf course open and in great shape.

Don't care if they cheat with fish. I will be one of 4 in a boat. I will be the work horse of the boat. The other 3 are my wife, her sister and her sister's husband who just bought his first fishing pole cause I'm not letting him break one of mine. I will smell like fish bait, raw fish and probably even have to make my own sammich. It's fun for wife thing only.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

We left the weigh in before it was over. Everybody in had been weighed and we weren't waiting. At that time we were in second place. Current first place had less than one pound more than us. All the fish we caught. Over a hundred of them and my bro n law who was a commander in the navy didn't catch one fish. Yep, we were behind by less than one pound. Gotta tease him for at least a year.
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... nt_count=1

reckon this one would have had an impact on the outcome of the tournament... this is what my son caught last week.
Later,
Hagar