Miss State Bulldawg makes it big

If it's not about Ole Miss, it belongs here.

Moderator: Rebel Security

Post Reply
User avatar
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend
Posts: 3446
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:12 am

Miss State Bulldawg makes it big

Post by JustBlues » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:50 am


User avatar
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend
Posts: 4855
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2003 3:00 pm
Location: Cleveland, TN
Contact:

Re: Miss State Bulldawg makes it big

Post by lewindha » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:15 am

You'll see no stones thrown from this direction. That could've easily been an Ole Miss student or even an Oxford High student. Every school has them.
Some Random Dude

User avatar
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend
Posts: 3446
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:12 am

Re: Miss State Bulldawg makes it big

Post by JustBlues » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:25 am

lewindha wrote:
You'll see no stones thrown from this direction. That could've easily been an Ole Miss student or even an Oxford High student. Every school has them.
Indeed. No doubt. And certainly there is nothing funny about the events described in the article. Perhaps this is a case where I am out of order and typed before I thought.

User avatar
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend
Posts: 4855
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2003 3:00 pm
Location: Cleveland, TN
Contact:

Re: Miss State Bulldawg makes it big

Post by lewindha » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:14 pm

JustBlues wrote:
lewindha wrote:
You'll see no stones thrown from this direction. That could've easily been an Ole Miss student or even an Oxford High student. Every school has them.
Indeed. No doubt. And certainly there is nothing funny about the events described in the article. Perhaps this is a case where I am out of order and typed before I thought.
Nah, it's still kinda funny that it's a State student.
Some Random Dude

User avatar
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend
Posts: 2959
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:07 am

Miss State Bulldawg makes it big

Post by proud2breb » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:55 pm

lewindha wrote:
JustBlues wrote:
lewindha wrote: You'll see no stones thrown from this direction. That could've easily been an Ole Miss student or even an Oxford High student. Every school has them.
Indeed. No doubt. And certainly there is nothing funny about the events described in the article. Perhaps this is a case where I am out of order and typed before I thought.

Nah, it's still kinda funny that it's a State student.
Exactly what I was thinking!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest